Advantiv are not a generic energy advisory organisation, we provide
a comprehensive Technical Energy Audit service where we assess
facilites and production equipment in order to identify the opportunites
for energy saving. A member of our qualified engineering team will
work in partnership with your team to establish objectives thorugh to
implementation of plant improvements.
- We provide an overview of findings from our initial discussions along with a proposal for our Technical Energy Audit.
- Your Technical Energy Audit designed specifically for your site can last typically from one day to several days depending on the nature of your plant and detail of the survey agreed. Pre-audit, we would agree key objectives and expectations. The audit will establish energy demand information and key factors affecting your consumption. A comprehensive review will be made across facilities and production equipment.
- A written Audit Report will be issued including a comprehensive description of findings, opportunities for energy savings along with pay back analysis and a detailed plan for implementation in key areas.
- A site meeting to review the Audit Report is included within our initial proposal where plans for improvement and implementation can be agreed.
Our experience and expertise in energy saving solutions can help your organisation in reducing your energy consumption as well as managing ongoing plant improvements to maximise efficiency.
- Advantiv’s Energy team can help by providing turnkey project management to initiate and complete the actions set out in the Audit Report as well as providing funding support to reduce the financial impact of any project undertaken.